At Roche Diabetes Care, we provide quality, innovative diabetes care devices and solutions, to meet the needs of patients and deliver value to the NHS. Our products offer quality and accuracy from the market leading brand, with over 40 years’ experience in diabetes care.
We can help you manage your diabetes patients with our portfolio, by providing products that demonstrate ISO compliance1 and clinical evidence2,3. Please see our intensive range of blood glucose meters, insulin pumps and diabetes management solutions below.
Which meter is right for your patient?
Accu-Chek manufacture a range of blood glucose meters to suit patients at with different needs. Find out which Accu-Chek blood glucose meter will suit your patient best.
The future for affordable blood glucose testingThe Accu-Chek Mobile system is the only blood glucose monitoring system with consumables under £10 that has clinical evidence demonstrating lower HbA1c’s through better compliance3,2. A survey of over 3,000 Accu-Chek Mobile users showed that over 90% of users reported that it is easier, faster and more discreet than conventional single strip systems1. READ MORE
- Portable & convenient all-in-one system
- Test without inserting, handling or disposing of single test strips
- Uses Strip Free cassettes containing 50 tests
- Integrated Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain-free1 lancing
Accu-Chek Performa Nano
- Large, automatic backlit display. Easy to read in low-light conditions.
- No coding or set-up required. There is no initial set-up as the meter does not require coding, it is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Bundled with the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain free1 lancing.
Just one click to prime and prick. No clinical waste.
Accu-Chek Insulin Pumps
At Accu-Chek, we believe that all people with diabetes deserve the best healthcare. With 30 years' experience in insulin pump therapy, our purpose is to support people at every step of their journey with diabetes, helping them to live a less restricted life.
We want to give people choice so that they can select the best pump to suit their needs. This is why we offer two different insulin pump systems - the Accu-Chek Combo and the Accu-Chek Insight.
Accu-Chek Insulin Pumps
Sometimes there are only good choices.
- Data on file
- Maran A et al: Use of an integrated strip-free blood glucose monitoring system increases frequency of self –monitoring and improves glycemic control: Results from the ExAct study. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology (2014). DOI: 10.1016/j.jcte.2014.08.003
- Schmidt et al, Use of an Automated Bolus Calculator in MDI-Treated Type 1 Diabetes: The BolusCal Study, a randomised controlled pilot study, Diabetes Care 2012 May;35(5):984-90
- Use of an Automated Bolus Calculator in MDI Treated Type 1 Diabetes: The BolusCal Study, a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study” Schmidt S. et al. Diabetes Care, Feb.2012
- USE OF AN AUTOMATED BOLUS CALCULATOR REDUCES FEAR OF HYPOGLYCEMIA AND IMPROVES CONFIDENCE IN DOSAGE ACCURACY IN T1DM PATIENTS TREATED WITH MULTIPLE DAILY INSULIN INJECTIONS, Katharine Barnard et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, January, 2012